Updated: July 15, 2018
This document outlines the types of information that is collected by Infinity Biosystems Corporation (the “Company”) in relation to your use of Sum, Ergo (the Product). The terms “we” and “us” refer to the Company, and the term “Member” and “you” refer to an individual or organization that uses the Product. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company collects the following personal information for each user: (a) given name (b) family name (c) e-mail address.
The above personal information will only be used to:
1. Send information concerning your use of the Product.
2. Send information about new updates to the Product.
3. Send marketing and promotional materials concerning the Product (you will be given the option to opt-out of emails related to this purpose).
4. Respond to any feedback, inquiries, concerns, or product performance issues that you send to the Company.
The Company does not collect any financial information about its users. The Company relies on the use of secure Third Party services (such as the Apple App Store and Google Play Store) for processing financial transactions and handling of financial information. This allows us to verify your purchases without us having access to your financial information.
The Company may collect a limited amount of information regarding the device that you use. Specifically, the Company collects:
1. The identification number, type, and operating system of the device
2. The screen size and the pixel ratio of the device
Device information is used to compute aggregate (anonymized) statistics that help support the continued development of, and provision of support for the Product.
If you provide feedback or contact the company with an issue related to your use of the Product, the Company may retrieve your device type and operating system data in order to effectively respond to you in your query and fix any potential issues.
The Company may collect the Geographic Time Zone, the Country, and the Default Device Language that the device uses. This data may be used for the following purposes:
1. To send notifications to the user (such as push notifications) at the appropriate time and in an appropriate language (if the user has opted in for said notifications)
2. To compute aggregate (anonymized) statistics for marketing and planning purposes. Uses of this information includes, but is not limited to, determining which languages to provide localization support for and where to allocate marketing resources.
3. To effectively respond to any inquiries you send to the Company.
The Company does not collect any other location data. The Company does not collect GPS data or track a user’s movement.
If an organization (such as a company or non-profit) provides you with access to the Product, then the Company may associate your name with said organization. In the event that the Product is provided to you by an organization, you authorize us share your aggregate (anonymous) Product use data with the organization that has provided you with this benefit. More information on Product Use data can be found in section 1.6.
On iOS devices, users may opt-in to allow the device to read and write data to the “meditation minutes” property in their HealthKit. On Android devices, users may opt-in to allow the device to read and write data to the “meditation” activity in their Google Fit.
This is opt-in, and the above is the only health related information that the Company may collect. This data is privileged (exempt from conditions outlined in the “Confidentiality of Information” section), and under no circumstances will be shared with Third Parties or used for marketing.
This data is for internal use only, and it is used only on an anonymized aggregate basis for the purpose of understanding the user engagement and improving the Product.
The company collects information regarding how the Product is used. This information is not used to profile individual users, but rather to statistically understand how Users prefer to use the Product, to statistically understand how to improve the Product, and to statistically determine whether there are any bugs or issues with the Product functionality. Information regarding product use includes, but is not limited to, how many minutes you have used the app, how many audio sessions you have played, for example the date and time at which an user account is created, the dates and times at which the Product is used, the duration for which the Product is used, and the sequence of events triggered within the Product during use. Product Use Information is any information that can be derived from the series of user interactions with the app itself (i.e. gestures performed by the user on the device screen).
By creating a user account for the Product, you are allowing the Company to use your e-mail address and name to send a limited number of electronic communications, including:
2. Information regarding company news, promotional offers, tips related to product usage, surveys, and requests for feedback. Emails in this category will allow you to unsubscribe to future emails in this category.
The information outlined in Section 1 is received by the Company through transmission over the Internet. In order to mitigate the risk of interception of this data, the Company uses a standard security technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer, see https://www.digicert.com/ssl/).
The Company will not share your personal information with a Third Party, except in the following situations:
1. If required, we may share the least amount of data needed to verify payments with a Third Party payment processor such as the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. If there is a legal obligation to do so, we may share the least amount of data needed with government or law enforcement agencies.
3. If you have obtained access to the Product through a business, community, or organization, we may share anonymized aggregate information with the business, community, or organization (information in which you cannot be identified)
Data is stored on servers located in the United States.
You may request deletion of all of your user information by emailing email@example.com. Deletion of your data is not reversible, and may result in disruption of your access to, and use of, the Product.
The Product makes use of local storage of information on your device in order to provide an optimal user experience, such as circumventing the need to log in each time the Product is accessed, and reducing the loading time of the Product. When the Product is used on the Website, local storage may come in the form of browser cookies. Information stored locally on the user's device will be limited to the information outlined in the first section.
The Company uses Google Analytics to gather aggregate information about the demographics of visitors to the website. The Company will not have access to any individual's data, only the aggregate, anonymized data. This demographic information may include age, gender, language, interests, and navigation patterns on the website. You can download analytics opt-out tools at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout should you like to opt out of analytics.